Warm enough for moderately cold winter camping, and chilly autumn nights.
The Yeti series of sleeping bags are designed for winter mountaineering. With a well insulated mat underneath the Yeti -20 is good in temperatures down to -20°C (-8°F). A DWR coating on a tough nylon shell provides protection from condensation inside a tent. Rectangular baffles are filled with with 700+ fill power goose down for reliable warmth and good compressibility. There's a draft tube along the inside of the zipper and around the shoulders to block the cold out plus a snorkel tube around the face. Full length zippers allow two mummy bags to be zipped together (one a L-hand zipper, the mate a R-hand zipper). The toe box is longer on top for a more natural foot position and toasty toes.
- Temperature range: +36°F down to -4°F (+2°C down to -20°C)
- 700+ fill power goose down insulation
- Anatomical hood with draw-cord seal
- Full length draft tube behind zipper
- Protective tape prevents zipper snagging
- Draft collar seals heat around shoulders
- Phosphorescent zipper pulls
- Secret inner pocket
- Tapered mummy shape
- Suspension loops for drying or long term storage
- Size: Regular: 203cm x 81cm (6½ x 2¾ ft.)
XL long: 213cm x 83cm (7 x 2¾ ft.)
- Weight: Regular 1430g / 50.5oz / 3.1lbs.
XL long 1520 / 53.5oz / 3.35lbs.
- Material: 100% 30D Nylon
- Lining: Nylon 37 g/m2
- Insulation: 650+ FP Goose down
- Form: Mummy style
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.