Gore-Tex Pro, 3-Layer hard shell bib; waterproof, breathable & wicking technology.
When you're experiencing storm conditions you'll appreciate our hard shell bib, made with GORE-TEX Pro. It keeps weather out, and lets sweat out, too. When it isn't raging outside, full-length side zips with dual sliders let you vent from hips to ankles. A stretch woven torso panel keeps snow out and wicks moisture away. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow for unrestricted movement. The suspenders are fixed on the front panel, for indispensible drop seat functionality. Reinforced ankle patches absorb abuse, and a drawcord on the bottom seals out snow and mud. Built for the highest demands of technical climbing.
- High-mobility gusseted crotch
- Medium-high bib with two zippered chest pockets
- Full-length side zips with double sliders for venting
- Suspenders fixed to the front panel for drop-seat function
- Integrated gaiters with adjustment plus drawcord on the hem
- Watertight exterior zippers
- Articulated knees and seat
- Reinforced ankle patches and bottom hem
- Elastic waistband
- Bottom hem draw cord
- Main fabric: GORE-TEX Pro 3-layer laminate,
70 denier, 156 g/m2
- Reinforced fabric: GORE-TEX Pro 3-layer laminate,
150 denier, 173 g/m2
- Weight (sz 50): 674 g / 1 lb., 8 oz.
- Wash separately at a maximum of 40°C, Do not bleach, Tumble dry medium heat, Iron medium heat, Dry clean using any solvent except Trichloroethylene
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.