...intrinsically hydrophobic to wick moisture away fast and waffle construction on the inside to trap warmth.
The Z-Dry Hoody is the perfect baselayer. It is fitted, yet comfortable - hugging your skin for ultimate heat retention. Made with a double-knit polyester, intrinsically hydrophobic to wick moisture away fast and waffle construction on the inside to trap warmth. Features a small sleeve pocket and a tightly fit hood that funcitons as a balaclava to protect your head and ears from those chilling cold fronts. The Z-Dry can be worn as a mid-layer or base layer.
- Seamless Underarm Gusset for a Good Range of Motion
- Laminated Sleeve Pocket with Zipper
- Helmet-Compatible Hood/Balaclava
- Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex, double-knit with waffle-structure on the back.
Denier-gradient construction for capillary action (fast moisture dispersion and quick dry) 290g/m2
- Weight: 318g = 11.2oz
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C, with mild treatment, Do not bleach, Line dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
After lots of abrasion on the rock from some off-width climbing, deep jamming, and hiking through bur patches in the heat of the desert, the clothes still look almost new! The blue Z-Dry hoody didn't even pil after all the off-width battling. Also, nothing smells :)