A tough, reliable soft shell that combats cold, light rain or snow, and sheds wind.
When you want a tough, reliable shell that combats cold, light rain or snow, and sheds wind, you want our Yoho softshell jacket. A DWR resists wetness and the soft lining adds a touch of insulation while wicking internal moisture away; enough to keep you warm on a break without overheating on the climb. Yoho comes with a laminated brim on a helmet-compatible hood, gusseted pits for unrestricted reaches, sealed cuffs and a single-pull draw cord around your waist to keep comfort inside and the chill outside.
- Helmet-compatible hood with 2-way adjustment and laminated brim
- Seamless high-reach gusseted underarm
- Pack-compatible side pockets
- Zippered, Napoleon-style chest pocket
- Contoured sleeves
- Interior comfort cuff
- Interior comfort collar with chin guard
- Bonded hem facing
- Hem adjusts with single-pull drawcord
Main fabric: 2L Softshell material (85% Nylon, 15% Spandex) w/DWR
Liner material: Fleece backing 273 g/m2
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.