Gore Windstopper shell jacket with Primaloft Gold insulation
Combining the superior breathability of Windstopper with the heat holding power of Primaloft Gold, our Windloft jacket will keep you toasty no matter how damp and cold it gets. On a glacier or an exposed ridge in the Karakorum you'll appreciate the harness compatible cut, longer in back, along with side pockets that you can access easily with a pack on. A short snow skirt and a drawcord at the hem keep wind and snow out when wallowing in deep snow, and knitted cuffs stop snow creeping past the wrist, even when you're reaching high, thanks to gusseted armpits for better mobility.
- Short, harness-compatible torso length
- Reinforced shoulders, outer sleeve, elbow and hip
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustment and laminated brim
- Interior collar seal
- Soft, bonded chin pad on inner collar
- Full-reach gusseted underarms with vents
- Pack-friendly hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket
- Short snow skirt
- Thumb-loops inside cuffs
- Knitted cuffs with external velcro cinch strap
- Watertight exterior zippers
- Contoured sleeves with articulated elbows
- Hem seals with single pull drawcord
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold 70/30 blend of premium, water-resistant 750 FP Goose Down with Primaloft
Body: 100 g/m2, Arms: 80 g/m2
- Shell Fabric: Two-layer Windstopper Active Shell with a 40 denier rip-stop Nylon w/Windstopper membrane
- Reinforcements: 100% Nylon with Windstopper membrane, 114 g/m2, 80 denier plain weave.
- Lining: 100% Nylon Taffeta, 30 denier, 47 g/m2 with Water Resistant Cire finish (downproof by construction, non-coated)
- Weight (sz M): 740 g / 26 oz. / 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach, Delicate tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.