Four-way stretch & tightly woven fabric. Wind & waterproof jacket with light insulation.
The Shelter jacket is destined to become one of your favorite tops. Built with a fine denier, four-way stretch fabric the Shelter bends with your every move, whether reaching for a hold on a granite wall, or a jar on the top shelf. The tightly woven nylon fabric blocks wind to eliminate wind chill with an elastic hem to seal heat in and wrist. A brushed lining adds just enough warm on cool day, and when you're sweating wicks moisture as fast as you make it. A DWR treatment will shed light rain. It's a perfect extra layer over a long- or short-sleeved baselayer. The zippered hand pockets are placed high so they don't interfere with pack straps or a harness. Inside there are two huge stash sleeves for gloves, snacks, or a water bottles. It is finished with crafty details like ergonomic, 3-D zipper pulls, gusseted underarms, contoured sleeves, and a soft, laminated chin patch.
- Two external zippered hand pockets
- Two internal stash pockets
- Ergonomic zipper pull tabs
- Elastic cuffs and hem
- Soft, laminated chin patch
- Fabric: 92% Nylon,8% Spandex, 207 g/m2, 90D, 4-way-stretch double-weave, DWR
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach, Tumble dry low heat, Iron low heat, Do not dry clean
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.