A luxuriously long and warm down coat to wear around town, stay warm on a hike, or keep cozy on your commute.
The Ester Down Jacket is a long, water-resistant down coat for ladies on the go. A exterior shell of textured, 3-layer laminated Dry Factor® fabric keeps moisture outside. The quilted style with 650+ FP duck down fill creates for a warm coat that is the perfect outer layer to wear around town, stay warm on a hike, or keep cozy on your commute.
- Knee-length, Regular Fit
- Integrated, adjustable hood with removeable fur
- Elastic interior cuffs
- Dual-slider main zipper
- Two-zipped hand pockets
- Zipped interior pocket
- Shell: Dry Factor® 3000, 90% Polyester, 10% Nylon, 111 g/m2
- Coating, W/P 3000mm
- Breathability 3000 g/m2 24hrs, DWR
- Insulation: Duck Down (F.P. 650+)
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 76 g/m2
- Wash separately at a maximum of 30°C, Do not bleach, Tumble dry delicate, Do not iron, Professional dry cleaning mild process
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.