This is a super warm goose down jacket with WINDSTOPPER to block wind and water while holding on to body heat.
Scaling high and mighty mountains requires superior protection from cold, wet weather. Our women's Down Shell combines WINDSTOPPER Active Shell with tightly constructed baffles filled with premium 700-fill goose down to combat the extreme cold of high alpine climbs or a Nor'easter in Tuckerman's Ravine. When you want professional caliber protection from uncontrollable weather, you want our Down Shell.
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustment
- Laminated brim
- Soft collar lining
- Seamless, soft chin patch
- Gusseted armpits
- Water-resist zippers
- Zippered, pack-friendly hand pockets
- Internal, zippered chest pocket, L side
- Articulated elbows
- Single-pull drawcord hem seals out weather
- Weight: 982g / 35oz / 2 lbs., 3 oz.
- Shell material: WINDSTOPPER Active Shell, 3-Layer laminate 40 denier, mini rip stop 100% nylon with WINDSTOPPER membrane, 74 g/m2
- Down fill power: 700+
- Lining: 100% nylon, taffeta, 30 denier, 47 g/m2, W/R Cire finish, down-proof by construction (non-coated)
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach, Delicate tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
This is by far one of the best jackets I have ever bought! I used it all last season skiing, and was continually impressed. The wind blocker fabric is critical for those balmy days, you never have to worry about being cold. It also has great stash pockets and a well fitted hood! Love this jacket!
This is hands down one of the best winter jackets I've ever owned. I am a backcountry ski guide in Colorado and this jacket keeps me dry when its snowing and warm on those bitter cold days. The fit is awesome - I am a slim, 5 ft. girl - and have a hard time finding jackets that don't just hang off my body. This is just like the Arcteryx 'Lillooet' jacket at $825, except less than half the price!!!