The perfect outer layer for brisk Autumn days, or breezy evenings at the beach where you'll appreciate the integrated hood. It's so light and breathably warm you'll barely notice it's on you except for how comfortable it makes you feel.
This light puffy of 750-fill goose down is tailored to a woman's figure, adorned with stylish quilting for uniform insulation all around your core.
- Elastic hem and cuffs
- Stylish, quilted design
- Two exterior and one interior pocket
- Shell: Cire Down Proof 30D Nylon w/DWR, 45 g/m2
- Insulation: 750+ FP Goose Down
- Lining: 20D nylon, 30 g/m2
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach, Tumble dry delicate, Do not iron, Professional dry cleaning mild process
Café and bar hopping on evenings and rest days, the Belite down sweater is my go-to jacket. Chic, well tailored, and brightly colored, a local Telluride barista stopped and asked me where I got it. “It has one of the coolest designs I have ever seen,” he complimented. Both in town and on the ice, the Belite down sweater is my most prized jacket. Not only is it light and warm, but also tastefully designed for urban living.