The lining of Voltage garments is composed of Thinsulate®FX70, an elastic, synthetic fiber, laminated to a lightweight stretch woven backing to offer an extra bit insulation on very cold days and to require for less layering underneath for the same body comfort.
- helmet-compatible hood with 3-way adjustment + bonded brim
- toothed center front zipper
- soft, bonded interior chin patch
- pit zips with mesh insert
- hand pockets above harness line
- sleeve pocket on left upper arm(ski pass/ chip card)
- single drawcord hem adjustment
- micro-leece neck collar
- zipped chest pocket on right side
- interior top-loading mesh pocket on left side
- powderskirt with stretch/ venting panel
- docking system for snowskirt
- two-layer coated lining below snowskirt
- interior pocket with detachable goggle cloth
- interior knit cuff with thumbhole
- all external zippers water-resistant; fully-taped seams
- Shell: 100% Polyester Taffetta with mechanical stretch, 75D, 173 g/sqm, W/P 20 000 mm.
- Insulation: Thinsulate® FX70, 70 g/sqm, elastic fiber insulation
- Lining: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastomer, 20/45 D, 69 g/sqm
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.