The lining of Voltage garments is composed of Thinsulate® FX70, an elastic, synthetic iber, laminated to a lightweight stretch woven backing to offer an extra bit
of insulation on very cold days and require less layering underneath for the same body comfort.
- waist adjustment with elastic back
- belt loops to use separate belt
- zipped hand pockets
- zipped side vents with mesh insert
- articulated seat and knee
- high-mobility seamless gusseted crotch
- highly-durable bonded kevlar® ankle patch
- micro leece lining on waistband
- gaiters with grippy elastic
- all external zippers water-resistant; fully-taped seams
- Shell: 100% Polyester Taffetta with mechanical stretch, 75D, 173 g/sqm, W/P 20 000 mm.
- Insulation: Thinsulate® FX70, 70 g/sqm, elastic fiber insulation
- Lining: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastomer, 20/45 D, 69 g/sqm
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.