Our Tundra pants use tough blended polyester shell treated to shed rain and snow. Beneath the shell 650+ natural duck down keeps your legs warm. The knees are articulated to enhance mobility. With these pants you'll be comfortable whether you're headed on an expedition to Arctic fields or enjoying winter adventures in the local countryside.
- Athletic cut
- Adjustable waist band
- Zippered fl y
- Ankle to thigh side zippers
- Internal gaiters
- Two warm zippered side pockets
- Ankle kick patch
- Fit: Expedition fit
- Shell: 83% Polyester 17% Cotton, 195 g/sqm, DWR
- Insulation: Grey Duck Down 90/10 F.P. 650+
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 76 g/sqm
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach, Tumble dry delicate, Do not iron, Professional dry cleaning mild process
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.