This comfortable double mitten has a toasty Thinsulate liner and a durable outer mitten shell.
Our layered Thinsulate Mittens are versatile and hard working for expeditions and full-on storm conditions. A liner mitten with Thinsulate keeps fingers warm when dexterity is needed with a tough outer shell of Dry Factor10000 to retain heat and keep sub-zero temps and moisture outside. An elastic drawcord on the wrist skirt seals out snow and wind.
- Liner mitt nested inside overmitt shell
- Deep wrist skirt
- Elastic drawcord to seal out snow
- Adjustable webbing wristband
- Loops for hanging up
- Reinforced palm
- Outer Shell: Dry Factor 10000 100% Nylon with DWR treatment, 147 g/m2
- Liner: 100% Polyester shell with Thinsulate insulation, 150 g/m2
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.