Expeditions and climbing remote peaks require a pack that can haul a big load comfortably.
The Summit 90 is made of 100D Robic® fabric with dual ripstop threads woven into it. Robic® is very light yet extremely resistant to tearing and abrasion. The Summit 90 has an adjustable back suspension for optimal load distribution, including padded shoulders and waist belt. The top lid extends or removes to transform into a fanny pack or courier bag. It is compatible with your hydration system of choice, with multiple lash points for adding tools to the outside, an expandable main compartment with access from the top or bottom. When not in use, or for smaller loads it compresses small and flat.
- ABS* suspension
- Occipital cavity - ActiVent* technology
- Removable, anatomically shaped hip belt
- Padded shoulder strap with whistled sternum strap
- Aluminum alloy buckles
- Extendable lid can convert to small waist pack or shoulder bag
- Zipped organizer pockets inside top lid
- Top loading main compartment:
- Clip-on divider - Zipped bottom access - Extendable top
- Multiple lash points:
- 4x ice tool loops - Ladder chains - Front straps with metal hooks - Ski loops - Side & bottom straps
- Hydration System compatible:
- Bladder divider - Hang loop - Tube port
- Material: Robic® 100 denier ripstop
- Capacity: 90 liters
- Weight: 2560g / 90oz / 5lb., 10oz
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.