In the backcountry a shovel is an essential, multi-use tool. Build a shelter, a seat, a kitchen, or use it to dig a pit to analyze the snow to avoid avalanches. The key to utility is a combination of light weight and strength. That's why our shovel used a heat treated aluminum alloy for the blade, and a telescoping handle that collapses so it fits inside almost any sized pack. Four holes in the blade allow it to be used as a snow anchor, or to build a rescue sled.
- Telescoping T-handle shaft
- Aluminum blade with four utility holes
- Scoop Size (Length/width/depth): cM: 28*21*3
- Shaft length: 65.5 cm collapsed, 82 cm extended
- Weight: 1 lb., 4 oz. (580 g)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.