This close-fitting jacket can be worn underneath a shell as a midlayer or as a stand-alone piece. While the torso is insulated with Primaloft® Down silver, the side panels are filled with Primaloft® Gold Active and allow to keep the area un-quilted and low bulk. both insulation types don‘t lose their insulation properties when getting wet during a grueling climb or a thrilling ascent. This jacket provides an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio with the prime insulation technologies by Primaloft and performs excellent as any layer.
- Insulated interior center front lap
- Hand pockets above harness line
- Micro-quilting in lower sleeve for a more slim volume
- Comfort knit sleeve cuff
- Interior chest pocket on wearer‘s left side that doubles as stow pocket
- Single-sided hem adjustment on wearer‘s right side
- Shell: 100% Polyester Ripstop, 20/50 D, 45 g/sqm.
- Insulation: Downproof by construction, DWR Primaloft® silver insulation down blend, Primaloft® gold ACTIVE®, 60 g/sqm synthetic fiber insulation
- Lining: 100% Nylon Taffeta, 30/30 D, 47 g/sqm, downproof by construction, WR
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach Tumble dry delicate, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.