The ozone jacket, made of Polartec® fleece, features a panel of lightweight, stretch-woven, air-permeable fabric in the front and back of the body. This unique combination is a perfect layer under a shell jacket on cold days or on its own with the perfect blend of warmth with ventilation on a tough climb in moderate conditions. The ozone hooded jacket is a super versatile mid- and outer-layer garment with a casual apres-ski look.
- Helmet compatible hood
- Zipped hand pockets
- Durable knit hem and sleeve cuffs
- Two interior chest pockets (M’s only)
- Shell: Polartec® Thermal Pro®
- 100% Polyester honey comb velour, 277 g/sqm
- Reinforcements: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastomer, 20/45 D, 69 g/sqm
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach Flat drying, Do not iron, Professional dry cleaning mild process
A well designed and thought out jacket that is joy to wear.