...intrinsically hydrophobic to wick moisture away fast and waffle construction on the inside to trap warmth.
The Z-Dry Hoody is the perfect baselayer. It is fitted, yet comfortable - hugging your skin for ultimate heat retention. Made with a double-knit polyester, intrinsically hydrophobic to wick moisture away fast and waffle construction on the inside to trap warmth. Features a small chest pocket and a tightly fit hood that funcitons as a balaclava to protect your head and ears from those chilling cold fronts. The Z-Dry can be worn as a mid-layer or base layer.
- Seamless Underarm Gusset for great mobility
- Laminated Chest Pocket with Zipper
- Helmet-Compatible Hood/Balaclava
- Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex, double-knit with waffle-structure on the back.
Denier-gradient construction for capillary action (fast moisture dispersion and quick dry) 290g/sqm
- Weight: 352g = 12.4oz
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach, Line dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
This is my absolute favorite shirt to wear when the weather isn't warm enough for a t-shirt. The hood is a little small, but I found it is PERFECT to go under my ski helmet on cold days. The hood and neck area acts as a mock turtle neck which gives you that little extra insulation.