A clean, simple 3-layer GORE-TEX shell to keep you dry in cold, stormy conditions.
A smart jacket to keep you dry when the weather is happening. A 3-layer GORE-TEX® shell blocks wind and rain, but lets the sweat out. The hood has a laminated brim, with two-way adjustment to cinch it tight around your noggin'. All external zippers are water resistant. Inside there are two zippered stash pockets, one on either side, and a powder skirt to keep snow away. This jacket is ideal for backpacking in soggy forests or high alpine meadows and we wouldn't hesitate to use it spring ski touring or mountaineering.
- Harness-compatible short torso length
- Two-way adjustable hood
- Articulated sleeves
- Pit Zips
- Hem seals with single-pull drawcord
- External waterproof zippers
- Two pack-compatible hand pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Shell material: GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate,
100% nylon with PTFE membrane, plain weave, 30 denier, 100 g/m2
- Weight (sz 48): 625g / 22oz
- Wash at a maximum of 30°C with mild treatment, Do not bleach, Tumble dry delicate, Do not iron, Professional dry cleaning mild process
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.