Nansen keeps you warm with down, and sheds freezing rain with DryFactor laminate.
This men's down jacket is has a durable water resistant shell of DryFactor® 3000 with a brushed finish on the face fabric. The quilted design plus functional details like reinforced arms and shoulders plus an integrated hood makes this jacket comfortable and functional on cold stormy nights around town.
- Snap closure storm flap
- Reinforced shoulders
- Quilted, 700 FP Duck Down insulation
- Elastic interior cuffs
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zipped interior pocket
- Drawcord closure hem
- Shell fabric: Brushed 90/10 Polyester/Nylon weave w/DWR
DryFactor® 3000 PU laminate
W/P 3000 mm
Air Permeability 3000 g/m2
- Insulation: 700 FP Duck Down
- Reinforcement Fabric: DryFactor 3000 w/100% Nylon face fabric
- Lining: 100% Polyester 76 g/m2
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.