Super warm down jacket to keep you toasty even in the Arctic zone.
When it's howling cold you want a jacket that goes into overdrive to keep you warm. Our Nanook is a jacket an eskimo would be jealous of. Beneath the tough, water resistant outer shell is plenty of duck down insulation to keep you warm, plus some synthetic insulation on the shoulders to maintain insulation even when wearing a pack. For extra warmth the Nanook is extra long, mid-thigh, with knitted cuffs to keep your wrists warm and an adjustable snorkel hood trimmed with raccoon fur to keep your head protected from the elements. You'll also appreciate the dual-storm flap over the main zipper. There's a ton of pockets too; two outer hand pockets, a zipped chest pocket, and two internal zipped pockets. This jacket also features two internal shoulder straps for wearing the jacket like a cape when you're inside and don't want to overheat.
- Durable outer fabric with DWR & soil release treatment
- Extra synthetic insulation of the shoulders
- Snorkel hood with raccoon fur trim
- Mid-thigh length
- Lots of pockets:
two large hands pockets
zipped chest pocket
zipped sleeve pocket
two large interior zipped pockets
- Hands – free shoulder straps
- Dual-slider main zipper with draft tube
- Magnetic closure on outer storm flap
- Waist adjustment
- Adjustable length sleeve
- Interior knit cuffs
- Outer Fabric: 83/17 blend of Polyester/Cotton with a DWR and Soil Release treatment
- Insulation: 700+ FP Duck Down
- Lining: Polyester taffeta, 76 g/m2
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.