Take the best material you know for visiting the worlds most inhospital places, GORE-TEX® for weather proofing and add down for warmth, then dress them in a long, street smart package and you have our Kodiak GTX coat. The snorkel tube hood is huge with a fur trim to block swirling snow before freezing your face. The cuffs have a long knit wrist skirt that blocks snow and cold air from sneaking up the sleeves. Besides being a barrier to the weather, Kodiak is big on providing lots of practical pockets; four chest pockets, two outside, two inside, plus two hand pockets, and an arm pocket. An internal draw cord around the waist seals in heat, and there's a storm flap behind the central zipper.
- Long, mid-thigh length
- Adjustable snorkle tube hood
- Fur trimmed hood
- Dual slider center zipper
- Insulated storm flap on main zipper
- Elastic knit cuff
- Drawcord seal at the waist
- Tons of pockets:
Storm flaps hand pockets
Storm flaps on chest pockets
Two inner chest pockets
Zipped arm pocket
- Internal straps to wear coat inside.
- Material: GORE-TEX® Products, 100% Nylon, plain weave, 70D, 148g/m2, 2L lamination
- Insulation: Duck down 90/10 650+
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 76 g/m2
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.