The Eiger uses a proprietary softshell fabric strategically to deliver a hooded jacket with superb breathability and enough water resistance to keep you dry when the weather is wet. To block wind and rain the Eiger is constructed with a 3-layer softshell on the hood, shoulders, lumbar zone, and arms with a lighter, more breathable, 4-way stretch fabric under the arms, chest, and back. Elastic knit cuffs stop cold at the wrists. Zipped hand pockets are easily accessed even with a pack on, and there’s an internal chest pocket for small items. The helmet compatible hood cinches tight around your head with draw cords on either side, and there's a laminated brim to keep rain from dripping on your face.
- Waterproof/breathable 3L Softshell
- Helmet compatible hood
- Pack friendly hand pockets
- Gusseted armpits
- Fleece chin patch
- Water resistant fabric: 3-layer Softshell, 290 g/m2
- Fleece backed blend of Polyester/Nylon/Spandex (53/39/8)
- Waterproof to 5000mm pressure
Breathability - 15,000 g/m2/24hr.
- Breathable fabric: 4-way stretch Softshell, 207 g/m2 90D 92/8 Nylon/Spandex double weave blend
- Weight (sz M): 570 g • 1 lb. 4 oz.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.