This lightweight and compact jacket is made of combination of windproof and air-permeable fabrics. When you need exceptional freedom of movement this jacket i ts the bill thanks to articulated arms and gusseted pits. A 2-layer Softshell material with 4-way stretch over the front and back makes for a snug fit that wicks away sweat to keep you dry, thus warm. A 3-layer membrane in the helmet-compatible hood, sleeves and shoulders, blocks wind to hold body heat in. And there are plenty of pockets for stashing small essentials.
- Helmet-compatible hood with 2-way adjustment and welded brim
- Gusseted underarm
- High-positioned hand pockets with YKK coil zippers and volume pleat
- Two-way center zipper
- Two chest pockets
- Zipped interior pocket
- Internal comfort-cuff with bound cuff edge
- YKK zipper on Center Flap
- Microl eece chin guard and interior lap
- Sleeve pocket with zip
- Hanger loop
- Main purpose: Technical mountaineering, mountaineering
- Material: 3L - Softshell material, 53% Polyester, 39% Nylon, 8% Spandex, l eece backing, 290g/sqm, W/P 5 000 mm, breathability 15 000 g/sqm, DWR
- Material 2: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex, 4-way-stretch double-weave, 90D, 207 g/sqm, DWR
- Sizes: XS-L
- Wash at a maximum of 30° with mild treatment, do not bleach, flat dry, do not iron, do not dry clean.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.