This expedition tent is ideal for winter mountaineering or ski touring.
The Fox Explorer tent is part of our Expedition Series making it ideal for winter mountaineering or ski touring. This double-walled tent is easy to set up, the inner wall is suspended from the outer, which is stretched taut over a frame of rugged, high quality DAC aluminum alloy poles. The single entrance door has dual zippers on the fabric door, and on the mosquito netting. A vestibule protects the door and provides a place to stash packs when there's three inside. Inside there are stash pockets along the side walls, and a hanging shelf. For security in windy conditions there are loops on three sides to attach guylines to. A snow skirt around the perimeter seals out weather and improves heat retention.
- 2-3 person capacity
- Easy setup
- Highly breathable inner tent walls
- High-quality aluminum ruggedized frame
- Perimeter snow-skirt
- Hanging storage shelf
- Storm guy lines
- Taped seams
- Single vestibule with access from either side.
- Dual-slider zippers and mosquito netting on the door
- Capacity: 2-3 persons.
- Weight: 3130g / 110oz / 6.9lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
(3' 7" + 6' 10") x 5' 3" x 3' 5"
(110 + 210) x 160 x 105 cm
- Inner Tent: Polyester 190T W/R BR
- Outer Tent: PU coated Nylon 190T, 7000mm
- Bottom: Nylon 190T W/R PU 9000
- Poles: Aluminum alloy 7001-T6, d=11mm
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.