Whether you need a light outer layer or an extra layer of insulation, our quilted down Flight Light vest will keep you toasty warm
Vests are a super versatile layer of insulatioin. This minimalist design has a tall collar, reinforced shoulders for durability, and disappears in the corner of any pack when the trail you're on no longer calls for extra warmth.
- High collar
- Reinforced shoulders
- Insulated draft tube under main zipper
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Zippered, pack-friendly side pockets
- Zippered interior chest pocket
- Down fill power: 700+
- Weight (sz 50): 308 g / 11 oz.
- Shell fabric: 100% nylon, ripstop, 52 g/m2 , 30 denier, DWR, cire,down-proof by construction (non-coated)
- Reinforced fabric: 100% nylon twill, 58 g/m2, 40 denier, DWR, down-proof coating
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta, 47 g/m2, 30D, W/R, cire, down-proof by construction (non-coated)
- Wash separately at a maximum of 40°C, Do not bleach, Tumble dry low heat, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
This vest is extremely warm and fits really well! It is the perfect winter layer, or just wear it under warm sweater. It's a great piece for all kinds of weather!