Goose down pants with abrasion resistant protection in high-impact areas.
Our Flight Light pants are not merely insulated with down, they're technical protection for your legs. Articulated knees allow unrestricted motion. For durability the knees and seat are reinforced, and there are highly abrasion resistant patches on the inside ankles and bottom hem. Full-length side zips let you use these even when wearing boots, and they pack down small. Perfect for high altitude climbing.
- Suspenders fixed to front for drop seat function
- Full length, watertight side zips with dual sliders for venting
- High mobility gusseted crotch construction
- Flapped closure hand pockets
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Articulated knees
- Stretch waistband with fly and double-snap closure
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Reinforced ankle patch and hem
- Insulation: Goose Down 700+ FP
- Weight (sz 50): 506 g / 1 lb., 2 oz.
- Main fabric: 100% ripstop nylon, 52 g/m2
30 denier, DWR, cire, down-proof by construction (non-coated)
- Reinforcement fabric: 100% nylon twill, 58 g/m2,
40D, DWR, down-proof coating
- Lining fabric: 100% nylon, taffeta, 47 g/m2,
30D, W/R, cire, down-proof by construction (non-coated)
- Wash separately at a maximum of 40°C, Do not bleach, Tumble dry low heat, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.