Down insulated, high-altitude mountaineering overalls.
The Extreme Down Overalls are a fully featured, highly insulated Down suit made of durable face fabrics. Our special baffled chamber construction with vertical divisions prevent the down from shifting. The baffles are filled with 800+F.P goose down. This suit is the perfect item for extremely cold conditions during high-altitude mountaineering expeditions. There is no option when it comes to keeping your body warm and safe at high altitudes. You can ascend with confidence that the Red Fox Extreme Overalls will keep you warm and comfortable.
- Helmet/Layering compatible hood with snorkel tube and 2-way adjustment/roll away feature
- Reinforced shoulders, outer and lower sleeves, knees and ankles
- Water-tight PU-coated exterior zippers
- Insulated interior center front flap
- Elastic interior cuff
- Cuff with adjustment
- Articulated knees
- Drop-seat with dual-slider side zips on legs
- Two oversized, Napoleon-style chest pockets
- One zippered interior mesh chest pocket
- One interior platypus pocket
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Elastic interior suspenders
- Interior waist belt
- Stuff sack
- Shell: Dry Factor 20,000, 100% Nylon Ropstop, 30D, 65g/sqm, W/P 20000mm
- Breathability: 30000 g/sqm 24hrs, 2L lamination
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 37gsqm, down-proof by construction (non-coated)
- Weight: 1682g = 3.7lbs
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.