A tough little 3-season, 2-person, double-walled trekking tent. A great getaway shelter.
The Red Fox Comfort 2 is a comfortable double-walled tent for hiking, cycling trips and trekking. Set up is fast and easy by one person and there's enough room for two to relax in comfort. Two zipped entrances through two side vestibules make midnight exits easy. Ventilation windows come with mosquito netting and there are sleeves inside for organizing small essentials. The outer fabric uses a PU coating to shed wind and rain. High quality DAC poles create a tough frame and bar tacked loops let you set guy lines to withstand gusty winds.
- Easy, single person set-up
- High-quality DAC poles
- PU coated rain fly sheds wind & rain
- Taped seams on flooring
- Two zippered entrances
- Two vestibles
- Adjustable vents on the awning
- Two mesh ventilation windows
- Convenient internal pockets for organizing necessities
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Weight: 2900g (6.4lb)
Floor: 120 x 210 x 115 cm (WxLxH)
Footprint: 230 x 210 cm
- Awning: polyester 190T, PU 7000
- Tent: nylon taffeta
- DAC poles: 7001-T6 Al alloy, d=9.5mm
- Bottom: nylon 190T, PU 9000
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.