Our Challenger 3+ makes sleeping outside a comfortable affair.
Challenger 3+ is the tent of choice for two to three people, depending on how close you're willing to sleep. This tent is easy to set up strong Aluminum alloy poles creating a strong skeletal structure that the walls are suspended from. The hoop over the front door provides a protective roof for keeping rain outside the main cabin when getting in and out and creates a large vestibule for stashing gear overnight. The main cabin has mosquito netting on the door. Double-wall construction creates the ultimate barrier for precipitation. Guy points all around the tent allow you to secure your fabric walled home in stormy conditions. Ventilating windows let excess moisture out, keep mosquitos from sneaking in, and maintain a flow of fresh air.
- Double-walled, 3-person tent
- Two vestibules
- Two entrances
- Arched pole enlarges the vestibule
- Sturdy DAC aluminum poles
- Storm guyline loops
- Ventilation windows
- Mosquito netting
- Inner tent can be set up separately
- Hanging storage shelf
- Taped seams
- Capacity: 2-3 persons
- Weight: 4.2 kg - 9 lbs., 4 oz.
- Dimensions (cm): (115+175+95)x225x135
- Outer Tent Wall: PU coated Polyester 190T W/R to 7000 mm
- Inner Tent: Polyester 190T W/R Breathable
- Floor: PU coated Nylon 190T W/R to 9000 mm
- Poles: 7001-T6 Aluminium alloy, d 11mm
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.