When you're in the alpine zone, on steep rock or in icy couloirs, you need a pack that is tough, durable, and carries well.
Our Alpine packs are built with Robic, a light fabric that is extremely resilient against abrasion. A suspension system of molded padding covers a sheet of PE molded in 3D to the curves of your back with a spinal venting channel, plus padded shoulder straps and a padded waist belt make carrying heavy loads easier. An occipital cavity leaves room for your head to move. There are multiple lash points for carrying tools with organizational pockets inside and out, including an internal sleeve and ports on either side for a hydration system.
- ABS suspension system
- Occipital cavity - ActiVent* Technology
- Removeable, 2-way adjustable webbing waist belt
- Durable, aluminum alloy bockles
- Padded shoulder strap with sternum strap
- Extendable, top loading main compartment
- Zipped, fast access front pocket
- Side stash pockets with velcro sealed flap and elastic drawcord
- Cargo loops for lifting/hauling the pack
- Multiple lash points:
4x ice tool loops - 4x ladder chains - Hooked front straps - Ice pick sleeves - Side straps
- Hydration system compatible:
Bladder divider - Hang loop - Tube ports
- Material: Robic
- Volume: 50 liters
- Weight: 1690g / 3lb., 12oz
I just took this pack up for the first time in Rocky Mountain National Park for a backpacking trip. I was very happy with the amount of storage there was in the pack (enough pockets and straps for any type of trip). It fit very comfortable around my waist and shoulders. The opening for my camelback was also a great feature. Best pack I have purchased to date- highly recommend getting one for yourself!