When you're in the alpine, on steep rock or in icy couloirs, you need a pack that is tough, durable, and carries well.
Robic fabric: light & durable fabric. Molded back padding; spinal venting channel; padded shoulder & waist straps; lash points; occipital cavity; hydration compatible.
Our Alpine packs are built with Robic, a light fabric that is extremely resilient against abrasion. A suspension system of molded padding covers a sheet of PE molded in 3D to the curves of your back with a spinal venting channel, plus padded shoulder straps and a padded waist belt make carrying heavy loads easier. An occipital cavity leaves room for your head to move. There are multiple lash points for carrying tools with organizational pockets inside and out, including an internal sleeve and ports on either side for a hydration system.
- ABS suspension system
- Occipital cavity - ActiVent* Technology
- Removeable, 2-way adjustable webbing waist belt
- Durable, aluminum alloy buckles
- Padded shoulder strap with sternum strap
- Extendable, top loading main compartment
- Zipped, fast access front pocket
- Side stash pockets with velcro sealed flap and elastic drawcord
- Cargo loops for lifting/hauling the pack
- Multiple lash points:
4x ice tool loops - 4x ladder chains - Hooked front straps - Ice pick sleeves - Side straps
- Hydration system compatible: Bladder divider - Hang loop - Tube ports
- Material: Robic 210 denier Oxford HD
- Volume: 30 liters
- Weight: 1490g / 3lb., 4oz
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.