On the outside the Alpha Pro jacket sports a smooth, tightly woven ripstop nylon that deflects abrasion and blocks rain with a DWR. Designed with hi-tech Polartec® Alpha® insulation to provide warmth. A stretch fabric improves venting in the pit zones. The jacket extremely draws moisture and works equally well as a stand-alone piece or an insulating midlayer.
- Hood with peripheral binding
- YKK coil zipper at CF with insulated storm fl ap
- Side pockets with YKK coil zips
- Fitted comfort cuff construction
- Zipped interior pocket
- Reduced + single-sided hem adjustment
- Shell 1: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex, 20/45D,
69 g/sqm, DWR
- Shell 2: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex, 215 g/sqm, Antibacterial treatment, DuraCoat
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha®, High Pile alpha Insulation, 88 g/sqm
- Reinforcements: Dry Factor 1000, 100% Nylon Ripstop, 40dx60d, 72 g/sqm, Coating, W/P 600mm, breathability 3000 g/sqm 24hrs, DWR
- Lining: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex, 2-way stretch, 20D, 50 g/sqm
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.